- "Mom I'm Boring" Translation--"I'm bored"
- "My eye is broken, I need a new one at the store"--This also goes for any other scratch or owie he gets.
- "I cleaned my room"--Translation is "I shoved everything in my closet" But he is so excited about helping out.
- Hunter had me laughing hysterically when he was eating the last breadstick and Haley asked if she could have a bite. I asked him to please share--so he shoved the whole thing in his mouth chewed for a minute then pulled it out and offered it to Haley. What a truly brother thing to do! Haley even laughed at that one.
- "Mom count my fingers"--This means help him hold up 3 fingers to show how old he is. He can't seem to get the right ones up at the same time by himself.
- "I'm BIG"--His recent well check at the Dr. was an easy one, no shots or anything. So he now asks to go to the Dr. so the Dr. can tell him how big he is. It's a fun experience.
There are many more he always keeps us on our toes. I love hearing what he is going to come up with next!
2 comments:
I wish we could just bottle up them up so it would last forever! It is so much fun to see how their little minds work.
So cute! You are so smart for writing them down, I find myself saying I need to write something down - I forget and then I forget the cute things that were said. I love when Bryant was first excited about being a "big" boy. He said Mom you are getting big too.
Also, I tried thegrocerygame.com and felt like it wasn't helping so I stopped. I hope grocery smarts works for you guys and you love it. I wish they had that for IN as well. (free is always better)
Post a Comment