Sunday, July 12, 2009

Special Saturday

We had a great day yesterday! We had the opportunity to go to the St. George Temple and witness some very special sealings. First Michael's brother Eric was sealed to his cute wife Jenny, then Michael's parents were sealed to each other, followed by Michael and his 3 brothers getting sealed to their parents. The finale was Michael's brother Ryan and wife Ronni getting sealed to their adopted son Connor. It was a very touching time in the temple and I feel blessed to have been able to share this special day with the Nelson family. It has been a long road to get everyone there and I could feel the spirit so strong and know that Michael's parents are happy. Our lesson in relief society today was so great and it seemed to have special meaning after all the work that was done yesterday. I am so thankful for the temple and the knowledge that my family is going to be together forever. I wish I had some pictures of the special day, but I forgot my camera. Hopefully I can get copies and share them with everyone.

2 comments:

Cori White said...

what a special day. Glad it was great. Im sure his parents are very happy :)

Lara said...

Sounds like a good day. I like those kinds of days that help put everything into perspective.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com