Monday, July 13, 2009
Strange Sunday
Yesterday was kind of a weird day for me. It started out okay--I got up way to early because I just couldn't sleep, but it gave me time to read and have a little me time. By the time I got everyone up bathed, fed, and dressed my patience was gone. We went to church with me having a bad attitude. Harmon was horrible in Sacrament meeting because he was so ready for a nap. I stuck it out (even though I really wanted to go home and let him nap) and half way thru relief society he was asleep. That is of course after he ran to hit the piano and while I was trying to catch him I knocked him over causing him to bump his head on the piano bench. I took him out screaming, but it wore him down and asleep. I got to listen to 20 minutes of the lesson, which I really enjoyed. After church Harmon actually came home and went down for a nap and I started the dilemma of what to make for dinner (no I didn't plan ahead). Michael sensed I was getting angry again and sent me off for a nap (Thank You, Thank You, Thank You). When he got me up dinner was on the table waiting. It was heavenly! I actually felt like I could survive the rest of the day and the best part was Michael didn't have to go to work until 11:00 so we got to cuddle and watch a movie after the kids went to bed. This may not sound strange to anyone else, but these things never happen to us, especially on Sundays. I think I can face the week now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We had a good Sunday night as well, I love that.
So glad you were able to rest and what a great hubby to make it happen! Um excuse me lady where are the belly pics? I notice you seem to be hiding in the pics!! :)
Sorry you had a stressful day. I should have taken Harmon from you. I'm glad you got a nap, and time with the hubby.
glad michael stepped in and helped :) it always makes it nice.
Post a Comment