I've been so blessed this week. I think Heavenly Father knew I was a little stressed with Michael going back to work, car pooling, and Dr. appointments. I decided I need to really count my blessings.
1. I drove 3 kids home from school every day this week and now I don't have to do it again for 3 weeks. How nice!
2. Michael cleaned all the grout on the tile in the kitchen. He is so good to help out around the house when I just can't get to it.
3. We found out that Hayden doesn't have the same Thyroid problem as Haley and Harmon. Thank goodness!!! I really don't need all the extra Dr. visits and he doesn't need to be stuck any more times than he already has.
4. I had some good friends show up with a gift card for dinner the other day--what a sweet thought and a huge help!
5. I took all 3 boys to a Dr. appointment and survived. Harmon and Hunter got flu shots and Hayden had his 1 week well-check even though he was like 2 1/2 weeks old.
6. I found out that Hunter made it into his preschool class with his best buddy. I was worried because my application was returned to me so it arrived late and the pre-school fills up fast. He is SOOOOO excited!
7. I am healthy enough and felt good enough to work out for the first time since having Hayden. I didn't even mind being sore the next day :)
8. I realized that my kids have some great friends. Between Haley and Hunter we had 6 play dates this week. They've had fun!
9. It's a long weekend ahead and we have no major plans so we get to stay home and relax. Michaels greatest blessing is that there is a BYU and Red Sox game on tonight, so we know what we'll be doing!
10. I'm not sure if it's a blessing or not, but we have a meeting with the Bishop tomorrow. I'm afraid new callings are coming. I've enjoyed my calling in cub scouts, but it is really hard to go to pack meeting with all the kids so it might be a blessing to do something else for a while--we'll see . . . .
I'm sure I could keep naming blessings all day. It is so nice just to sit and reflect on the past week and remember that with the stress and the bad things that happen there are so many more wonderful things that make me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment