Friday, September 18, 2009

Soccer, Pre-school, and cute kids

Haley and the Ladybugs had their first game last Saturday and beat the other team 14-0. Haley had 2 goals and was just beaming after each one. We were worried that she might not be able to keep up with the team, but she did great and it was so fun to watch. She has a great coach and has made some great friends on the team! She's LOVING Kindergarten and dance--she is one busy little girl!
Hunter just started Pre-school on Tuesday and he was SO excited! His best friend Samuel is in his class so that makes it even better! The first day he grabbed his Spiderman backpack and ran in the room without a single hesitation. They learned the letter A and he enjoyed practicing his writing. This is HUGE for Hunter because he doesn't really enjoy coloring and doesn't sit still for long. He now asks for homework and loves doing some learning pages when Haley does her homework every day. He's getting to smart to fast!

Harmon is our entertainer and his Mom's trial at the same time. He has become a climber and has quite the attitude, but you can't get mad at him because he is just to darn cute! He gives the best kisses and we love his cracker dance (he does the same dance every time you give him a cracker). I'm afraid the terrible two's have started early, but hopefully they'll be gone soon. Harmon LOVES his little brother and if I walk by holding Hayden he'll scream until I let him give a kiss. It is really sweet. He'll be a great big brother!
Hayden is the sweetest little guy. He's still in sleepy mode unless it's night time then he's wide awake. He gave us a scare by getting sick at 10 days old, but has been healthy and happy since then. He loves to be held and cuddled and Mom of course is always willing to provide. I feel guilty when I look at him, because I wasn't really ready for him to join our family and now I can't imagine life without him. He is truly a blessing from Heavenly Father.

This post is more for Mom and Dad than anything. We have to document everything in their lives because they grow up WAY to fast (and they will probably never have scrapbooks--I have NO time). :)

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com