Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm Loosing It . . .

Yes I'm loosing it . . . my hair that is. After I have a baby I start to loose my hair and it continues for about 9 months. I'm not just saying a strand or two. It seems like handfuls! I have tons of hair so it isn't missed a whole lot, but I can't stand the regrowth. I get the short hairs as it comes back that causes fly aways and a strange hairline. One of the joys of having a baby. They are totally worth it! I guess if it weren't falling out I'd be pulling it out. How can an 18 month old little boy bring so much joy and so much frustration at the same time? Harmon entertains us and we can't help but laugh at his cute little face, then the terrible twos set in and he's a monster. I totally believe the terrible 2's start at 17 months! It's a good thing we love him as much as we do! I'm sure all Mom's can relate to an active child and loosing hair! :)

1 comment:

Lara said...

I always loose my hair too and you are right, the re growth is not fun! Neither are the handful of hairs that fall out all day. Good thing it doesn't last forever:) You do have a lot of hair, remember when you let Kim and I cut it? I don't know what you were thinking!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com