Monday, September 7, 2009
So Strange
Yesterday was such a strange day. It started with our meeting with a member of the bishopric where we found out we were being released from Cub Scouts. I admit I'm kind of sad, but relieved at the same time. The strange part of it is that we didn't get a new calling. I'm not sure what I'll do without a calling. Next to add to the weirdness is I sent Harmon to nursery (we're about 4 weeks early). I got to enjoy all 3 meetings without chasing him around and trying to keep him quiet so you could actually hear the lesson. After church we came home and had lunch, and the kids ate every last bite. They NEVER eat on Sundays because they always get snacks in class. It was great. I even got a short nap after that. We had good friends visit and I wasn't stressed about getting kids to bed early because of the holiday. It was fun to visit with ShaLayne and show off Hayden, she even brought the most yummy brownies. It was definitely an abnormal day in the Nelson household, but a wonderful one at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment