So I survived my first night alone. I missed Michael terribly, but he had to go back to work eventually. I was surprised at how well my evening went. We even had family home evening. The biggest fight was who got to read the scripture (Haley and Hunter fight over this responsibility every time). We made cookies and they had baths and were in bed by 7:40. It was great! Hayden went to bed at 10:00 and didn't get up until 3:00 then again at 7:30. It's our best night by far! I hope the rest of the week goes as well as last night, but I won't hold my breath. Haley has friends over today and she always seem to have more attitude after they leave.
I took Hunter to a Zumba class today that a sister in the ward was trying for pre-school age kids. It was hilarious to watch him, he had a blast! It helped that his buddy Samuel was there. Harmon was quite entertaining as well, he's got some moves!
Anyway, I think I'll survive having 4 kids 5 and under. I'm not brave enough to hit the grocery store alone yet, but lucky me the Hubby's schedule leaves him home enough that he can help a lot.
2 comments:
If anyone can pull this off you can! You are a great mom!
glad things went well.. glad Hayden is getting better. i wouldnt press my luck and go to the store :)
Post a Comment