Monday, August 31, 2009

Can they smell fear?

Okay so Michael is going back to work tonight and I'm alone with 4 of the cutest little monsters. I'm scared to death of not having any help with the bedtime routine, dinner, baths, and entertaining. I'm sure I'll make it and it will get easier with time, but I think these particular kids can smell fear and they will use it to their advantage. So if you try to call me today and I don't answer it may be because I'm hiding in the closet and can't bear to face the week ahead of me :)

2 comments:

Marylin said...

Ohh LOL! I shouldn't laugh but that post with that picture is just too sweet! I agree kids do smell fear!! :)

Jenny B said...

That is a great shot of your kids. Good luck with those little boys. Glad to here the baby is doing better-hang in there :)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com