Friday, August 28, 2009

My baby is back/First Bath

Thanks to everyone for all the prayers and support. Hayden is doing great and we were able to come home from the hospital a day earlier than we had planned. They did cultures on spinal fluid, blood, and urine and they all came back negative. So it was just a little virus but it caused a horrible fever that lasted for a few days. Our stay in the hospital was not so much fun--the nursing staff was great, but Hayden was miserable. He would just lay there and whine in his sleep. I felt horrible for him and it made it impossible for me to sleep. As soon as they took out his IV he was back to his old self. He has been a great baby since coming home although he has found his voice and knows that if he cries he gets picked up. I don't mind holding him a bit, and if I could I'd hold him all day long. I'm afraid we've spoiled him and I'll be in trouble when Michael goes back to work next week. I sure wish I could keep him home a little longer, but I guess he better head back to work sometime. He will be greatly missed!
Hayden loved his first bath--he wasn't to sure at first, then just relaxed and enjoyed it. He almost fell asleep he was so relaxed. What a cute kid!



Hunter is now got a touch of the flu, so I'm in the process of disinfecting my house so we can get rid of all the flu germs that are obviously hanging around. I really hope no one else gets it, we could use some healthy days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alleen, he is so cute! I hope therest of the family stays healthy for you. Take care!!

ShaLayne said...

He looked so cute in the bath. I'm glad your home. Hope Hunter get's feeling better soon. This stuff that's going around is horrible. I think we're finally over our crap, so I want to come see that cute baby!! Tomorrow after the guy's go to work, I'll sneek over without my kids. Just in case:}

Marylin said...

Oh my he is sooo sweet! I wish I could come hold him!! I LOVE the pic of you and he together, priceless!! Really, he is a very beautiful boy!! :)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com