Okay a few posts ago I mentioned that I hate my bedroom. Well I was excited when Michael and I were at the store and found a new comforter set that we both liked. So the make-over has started. Michael is on vacation for a few weeks so hopefully we'll be able to do a few more things to the room. We'd love to get new furniture, but there is nothing wrong with what we have, we're just sick of it! So new Knobs on the dressers, curtains, and a new mirror are on the horizon. Something to look forward to. Maybe I'll be able to enjoy kicking back in my own space soon :)
3 comments:
Sounds like fun. I love redecorating. I hope that it will be a relaxing room for you and Michael to enjoy. I hope that you are having a good vacation. Call me, we need to have a girls outing. Maybe Mama Mia this weekend. I know Ashlie & Jessica want to see it.
Hey Alleen,
Good to hear from you! Congrats on your recent addition. Your kids look so much like you. Anyhow, keep me posted on the reunion. I hope to go this time around. I notice you are in to Twilight to. Holli, my wife, love those books.
Travis Christy
So I love that you will just do something because you want to...It took me a really long time to do my project...come see it on my blog!
Post a Comment