I was thinking about all the things that I love that my family does that I haven't written down. I've been awful at writing all those funny things down as the family has grown so here are a few for my record.
Michael
1. Loves the Red Sox!!
2. Adore's his kids more than anything in this world! He can't help himself from spoiling them.
3. Pepsi is his drink of choice right now
4. Loves movies and is very good at trivia. He is the guy you want on your team when playing board games. He's also VERY competitive. He is a wealth of useless and good information.
5. Did I mention he LOVES the Red Sox. He's been a fan for a very long time.
Alleen
1. I love it when my house is in order--it doesn't have to be spotless, but everything needs a place to go.
2. I can't stand my bedroom. I only sleep there--it always comes in last for decor and cleaning.
3. I love the Kick Boxing class I'm taking--it's a great way to work out frustrations.
4. I love having a good book to read and I get mad when I get done and don't have a better one to start.
5. Totally addicted to several shows--Jon and Kate plus 8, Dancing with the Stars, and Lost just to name a few. I'm very thankful for DVR!
Haley
1. After she gets her hair done she'll walk around looking for compliments from anyone that will give them to her. She loves to be pretty!
2. She loves chore charts and being a big helper.
3. Haley makes up songs when she plays and it's always interesting to see what they are about.
4. Has to have a napkin when she eats.
5. Loves corndogs and mac and cheese. Recently discovered that she likes shrimp, fish, and mushrooms.
Hunter
1. Can't say No---Everything is MO Mom MO
2. Every time he gets dressed he runs around yelling Da Da Daaa
3. Hates us singing especially at church--his eyes well up with tears
4. Says sorry even though he didn't do anything wrong.
5. When shot with a toy gun, he does a good death act.
Harmon
1. Laughs when you take his shirt off--it hits his tickle spot.
2. Loves the vacuum he finds it soothing (I love it to-that means my floor is clear enough for me to vacuum it!
3. Loves to sit and stand up--he is such a wiggle worm!
4. Harmon LOVES Bathtime!! He'll splash around forever!
5. He's just starting to reach for toys and kick when in his bouncer. He's growing toooo fast!
2 comments:
What a great idea. I love that Haley has to have a napkin when she eats. That is really smart to write down those little memories. It's amazing how you can forget the little things to love. I need to start writing more things down.
I love your love list! I'm with you on the bedroom thing. Who really has great bedrooms though? I feel like it's just a giant closet!
Post a Comment