Here are a few things that truly puzzle me--If anyone has any explanation or solutions to my thoughts, please let me know!
**Why is it that out of three kids the one that should be waking up every three hours is the one that sleeps thru the night? (yes I had the older two in bed with me last night)
**Why is my kitchen floor still dirty right after I mop it? I just spent 45 minutes mopping the floor and changed the water 3 times and it was still dirty.
**How is it that my 4 year old daughter can beat me at Wii Bowling? She bowled a 198 WOW!
**Is it wrong to starve my dog so he won't poop so much? Just kidding, but really how does such a small dog poop so much? We're constantly cleaning up the back yard.
**Why do my kids think the isles at the grocery store are free space to run WILD.
**There are two things that I'm never caught up on--Dishes and Laundry. It's never finished! As soon as I think I'm done, there's more . . . . .
**How can I create a few more hours in the day--Time always runs out!
**Why do I dream about blogging. I'm not kidding I dreamt about posting last night. I'm truly pathetic!
Yes these are some truly random thoughts, but things that make me go Hmmmm. I'm sure there are lots more, but the laundry and dishes are waiting!
7 comments:
I'm completely addicted to blogging as well! The kids always say, "Where's Mom?" "She's looking at blogs" Kinda sad but kinda fun to have a hobby! I'll get that salsa recipe to you soon!
My kids always used to talk about what superpower they would want if they could have one. Finally one day they asked me. They thought for sure I would want to be able to fly or be really strong.
Nope. I'd want to freeze time.
I would love that! And it would take care of ALL of the things on the list in this post and then many many many more! Really...kids don't sleep...FREEZE. Mom can go back to sleep. Grape juice heading for the kitchen floor from 2 year old's cup...FREEZE! Grab a bucket to catch said juice...mop WAAAAYYY less. Haley beating you at the Wii...FREEZE, bowl extra, rake up a whamy of a high score and unfreeze in the middle of your victory dance, uh, which may upset her or worse hurt her feelings. Scratch that.
Oh and grocery shopping with everyone else (including the kids) frozen would be SOOOOOOO much easier!!! Like you, I would love it if I were caught up on the laundry or dishes EVER. I think it'd be great to -freeze-, clean everything just right, and then leave it that way for an hour or two, just to see what it was like. Would it actually make me happy? I'm afraid to admit that I think it would and I'd abuse my freezing powers A LOT and that is likely the reason I can't have a superpower.
I bet other people have them and are sworn to secrecy. :D
I don't have your e-mail so I posted the recipe on the Hot (Ta) Male post!
Hmmmm....no answers for you, sorry! I wish you would have knocked on the door at my house, everyone would have been super excited to see you! Next time you are going to be in Richfield, let me know:)
I love your hmms.. My dad always says that the laundry is not truly done unless you're standing in front of the washing machine naked.. So TRUE! I hate that! I totally know what you mean about being addicted to blogging.. It's pathetic and yet awesome!
Well, at least I'm not the only one! But, I do have to say that my two oldest do sleep pretty well... NOW! And the youngest is a BEAST!!! Oh well, huh? It's good to catch up on the fun stuff you're doing! How does Haley play soccer in the blazing heat of LV?????
Love the new look of the blog. I also loved this post. I also Hmmmm a lot on so many of the same things....when asked for advice on parenting I only have one piece of wisdom...never say the laundry is done because that makes you a liar and according to my four year old that means you are following Satan's plan...that's all I've got but I know it is truly profound...Heather
Post a Comment