Friday, July 18, 2008

Twilight

Has anyone seen the new trailer for Twilight yet? I'm so excited to see it! Here's a link if you're interested. Twilight Trailer Only two more weeks until the next book is out!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Only two more weeks? Yay! I've had mine pre-ordered from Amazon.com since forever ago and just re-read the whole series since I couldn't remember much anymore... I had just as hard a time putting them down this time as last. My hubby is actually reading Twilight (although he'd be embarrassed to know I let that out) and he keeps walking around the house repeating sappy lines in a dreamy voice. I thought having him read it would make him make fun of it less, but it's only intensified... (although he did read for a LONG time the other night)

Unknown said...

Hey Guys
looks like you are having a fun summer.

Just wondering if you could add us to the KDiamond ranch blog

Hope all is well

KC
livinginthehole@gmail.com

Lara said...

Can't wait for the book! I need to re-read the others as well. Is that Lisa Holt? I love this little blogging world, it is so fun to find friends! Cute baby too!

Collette said...

Yea! I know what I'll be doing in a few weeks!

Alleen - I have a request. Could you please change my link name to 'Collette' or 'Collette and Jared' or even 'Never2Comfortable'? We're trying not to use our last name for privacy purposes.

Thanks!
Collette

kate said...

Oh yes! I'm so EXCITED!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com