Well I got my first sunburn of the year this weekend. I don't normally take joy in getting burnt, but it was a beautiful weekend. We spent a large part of Saturday at the baseball game. The kids did great and it was fun to watch! I am however investing in a little playpen to take to the games so Harmon can roll around. It was so hard holding him and getting catchers gear on kids, plus I haven't been able to take any pictures.
After games we had Olive Garden for lunch and went to a St Patricks Day carnival in downtown. It was very smoky and lots of beer, but the kids had fun looking around. They played a game or two and got a prize so they were happy. My problem was the prize was some blow up mallets that they hit each other with. They wouldn't bother me, but they squeak every time you hit them. They are driving me CRAZY!


We ended up at home watching a movie and having ice cream. A perfect end to a great day! Other happenings of the weekend included a birthday for my sister-in-law Jenny and my brother David. David got a great birthday present this morning. They had a beautiful baby boy. I am so excited for them--they were a couple days late and very ready for him to get here. CONGRATS guys and Happy Birthday David and Jenny!

2 comments:
Yumm...All I remember was the Olive Garden. I want to go there. Oh and I would love enough sun to get a sunburn! Jealous!
You guys are always doing something fun! I just can not seem to find the energy to haul my kids all over!
Post a Comment