Friday, September 18, 2009

Guess Who?

I'm not sure why, but we've had to get the naked shot of all of our babies. I think it's because babies have the cutest little bottoms! Anyway, looking back I'm sure glad I labeled my pictures. I can't tell them apart. Can you?

7 comments:

Collette said...

Oh my goodness! I thought you were showing us Hayden's bum pics! I didn't realize it was each of your kids!

Dave and Kristin said...

Wow! They do look identical! Hey you have to tell me how you do that with your pictures (getting all of them together like that) that's way cute!

i said...

i think the ones on the right are the new little guy Hayden....just a guess. ;)

Britney said...

I think Haley is the bottom right. Wow! They look so much alike. Cuties! Are you going to give us the answers?

Sally said...

That is incredible! Those are such cute pictures!

i said...

oh my....that's all 4 of them?! amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! I need to learn how to make those photo collages. Your have such cute babies!!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com