Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Books
So do you remember the fun scholastic book orders. If we got to order a book it was such a treat! I used to get so excited to make my selection. Unfortunately I still love to buy books. I just placed my first order for books from scholastic since Haley started school and of course I got way to many! The kids shelves are already full of books that I have bought and have been given to us. My Sister in Law Ronni gave us a ton of books when she was cleaning out her classroom last year and we are still trying to read them all. My kids love them! Anyway, I guess there are worse things I could collect and hopefully my kids are learning a little something from our endless story times. Oh I'm guilty of collecting books for myself as well. My bookshelves could use a lighter load as well. I guess I should learn to use the library a bit more, but I can't pass up a good bargain! Does anyone else have this problem or any other addictions that you'd like to share?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I collect pounds...literally! No, really...I am obsessed with pajamas for my kids, especially the little girls...if I see a good deal I just can't pass it up! Weird!
I tend to collect books also...there are so many good books out there both for my kids and me. Luckily the kids love to read and so they get A LOT of use.
Post a Comment