He is a cutie! I am glad you are enjoying him, they grow up too fast anyways.
Yep, you've got it bad! Who wouldn't! His eyes are killer!
He's adorable. He looks different from your other kids {or maybe I just didn't see them another when they were younger.}
He is so cute!! They grow up way too fast though. I miss those times when mine was that little and he's only nine months old. It just flies by :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is a cutie! I am glad you are enjoying him, they grow up too fast anyways.
Yep, you've got it bad! Who wouldn't! His eyes are killer!
He's adorable. He looks different from your other kids {or maybe I just didn't see them another when they were younger.}
He is so cute!! They grow up way too fast though. I miss those times when mine was that little and he's only nine months old. It just flies by :)
Post a Comment