Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Women of Faith

A close friend of mine just suffered a terrible loss and as I talked to her I was overcome by the amount of faith she has. I'm not sure that I could be as strong and spiritual as her, but I know Heavenly Father has blessed me by surrounding me with friends and family to help build up my faith. I think of friends I've had thru the years and what I've learned from them and how much I've grown. I've worked in callings with sisters who are such amazing women and I'm in awe at what they do. So I want all of my dear friends and family to know that you are considered Women of Faith and compare to great women like Emma and Mary. Thanks for the faith you have instilled in me and hopefully it will rub off on my kids and those I come in contact with.

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com