
Every year on my birthday I say it's just another day, but that won't do for Michael. He spoils me rotten. In fact he spread out the celebration for a week. Monday we went to see Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs and to Olive Garden for dinner. Thursday was the big day, but it's our busy day of the week with soccer, dance, and school. I got to take the girls to dance and left everyone else at home. I sat in the car for an hour reading and enjoying our perfect weather (that was the greatest present--an hour to myself). After all the soccer practices that night I got all my gifts and some yummy ice cream cake the kids picked out. The kids each gave me a Wii game that we could play together and Michael got me a cute jacket, tablecloth, scissors, and a candle (just what I asked for). Saturday we continued playing by getting a babysitter and heading out on a date. Dinner and a movie ended all the celebrations. It was a great week and I feel so thankful that I can spend so much time with my family, it makes getting another year older bearable! ;)

1 comment:
Happy belated birthday Alleen! It looks like your family spoiled you, that's awesome!! Thanks for letting me know about that program you use for pictures. I've been messing around with it and it's been fun.
Post a Comment