Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Happy with 4
I have been complaining a lot lately about how difficult it is to do thing with 4 kids, just because they are so young. Just making it to the grocery store is a challenge most days. I had an experience this weekend that taught me that I don't have it that bad. I had an opportunity to help my Sister-in-laws Sister when her van broke down as she drove thru town this weekend. It was just her and her 7 Kids (the oldest was 8). They were traveling from Missouri to California for a wedding. I personally think she is crazy for taking on such a trip by herself with all those kids, but she is a GREAT Mom. The kids were all very well behaved and very cute! I was thankful I could help her out and glad that everything worked out for her (even though her van is still in front of my house:). As I watched her take care of her kids and deal with everything she had on her plate I realized that my 4 cuties are not so bad and if she can handle 7 kids 8 and under then I can handle my 4. I'm also grateful to her for letting me help out. I need all the blessings I can get!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those aha moments are the best. You are a wonderful mom and trust me you want to enjoy this time because it passes way to quickly.
I'm totally right there with you. It's good to have those moments that make you realize that it's not as bad as you sometimes think :)
Every time I watch the Dugger family with their 18 almost 19 I say the same thing!! :)
Post a Comment