Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 2

Okay so today is rather boroing on my list of things to blog about.  What is the meaning behind your blog name?  "Nelson News" is pretty self explanatory.  I use my blog basically to let friends and family who may or may not be close know what we're up to.  Doesn't EVERYONE want to keep up with the News from the Nelson Family :)

I also forgot to post a recent picture of me yesterday so here's the most recent one I have (just imagine my eyes open : )  This was from my birthday celebration as my family spoiled me.  I'm soooo lucky!

1 comment:

Rebecca Henrie said...

Hi Alleen! I love what you're doing! And, I actually DO love to read the Nelson News and keep up with you guys :). Any fun plans this deer hunt weekend?? Love ya!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com