Day 4- What's a habit that you wish you didn’t have . . .
Oh boy, where do I begin!?!?!
1. I'm addicted to Diet Coke! I so wish I wasn't and I say I want to quit, but I really don't. I love that first coke of the day. It's the one thing I can count on as a constant in my crazy Mom life ;)
2. The evenings hit and I get LAZY. I get the kids in bed then I'm usually home alone and could probably get a ton of things done, but my lazy bone sets in and I'm in front of the TV or reading or playing on the computer. It should be my productive time!
3. I also have a bad habit of buying junk that I really don't need. I find that I'm really cheap and buy clothes and things like that on clearance at Target, but I'd be better off saving my money and buying quality things that I'll actually wear.
4. Another bad habit is going on and on when you're only supposed to list one bad habit ;)
1 comment:
Alleen!
So good to see your blog. You are still so stinkin cute. I love this idea, keep thinking I will jump on board but haven't yet. Anyway, good to see you and your cute family. I will have to start reading your blog more often. :)
Post a Comment