Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 5

Day 5- A picture of somewhere you've been to . . .

I've been to a lot of totally amazing places, but here are some of my favorites!  warning--some of these pictures are before the digital age so they're a little old :)  Which means I'm a little young :)
Boston with my sweetie--FUN FUN trip!

Yellowstone with one of my best friends Kristin.  It was just the 2 of us and we had SO much fun.  We camped and made a lot of our own food.  I have video of the trip as well.  Oh boy were we goofy back then.  OK we still are :)  Don't you just LOVE the overalls!

Hawaii . . . Need I say more!  I went with some of my college/mission buddies.  It was just us girls and we played it up!  I do admit, I had met Michael right before we left on the trip and I was wishing big time he were with us.  There is something about a bunch of silly girls that is so fun though! 

England . . . This is me and my bro Marc.  He served his mission there and went back to baptize a guy he taught. It was an amazing trip probably a once in a lifetime thing for me.  It was just my Mom, Marc, and I.  My Mom and I were tourists and had a ball!  We saw Les Miserables and every sight we could possible fit into the few days we were there.

This is the Capital in Frankfort, Kentucky.  That's where I spent a large portion of my mission.  I was called to the Kentucky Louisville MIssion, but I spent time in Indiana, Illionois, and Ohio.  What an amazing experience to serve the Lord and learn so much.  It was the hardest thing I think I've ever done, but I wouldn't give it up for anything!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the pictures. You have been to some fun places!!

Dave and Kristin said...

I can't believe it's been 10 years since we went to Yellowstone. It was so much fun and ya, I remember we were pretty goofy...that is scary you have video footage of it. I wish we lived closer so we could be goofy together again:)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com