We just had our annual Trunk or Treat at the church. They did it a little early and I was so bummed because Michael wasn't going to be able to make it, but we lucked out and it was his short night so he came with us then headed it work. The kids had a blast and got so much candy that I don't think we'll need to go Trick or Treating :) I stayed at the car this year and handed out the candy and Michael took the kids around. There were some great creative costumes and that's the funnest part is just seeing how cute all the kids look! (Hayden was the cutest Captain America, but no pictures. I guess you'll have to wait for Halloween :)
 |
| Harmon the Spiderman, Ethan the skelaton, Samo the bat, and Hunter the Army guy. Best buddies! |
 |
| Our Witchy Witch Haley |
 |
| I was shocked Harm left the mask on all night. Actually I don't think we could have gotten him away from it. He loved being dressed up! Hunter was in full Army mode the entire night! |
 |
| The camo face was Hunt's favorite part. I loved it to until I had to scrub the bathtub clean the next day :) |
1 comment:
Oh Alleen! Super cute costumes with super cute kiddos! Wow, you are all gung ho. I am going with lazy this year, "OK kids put on your costumes". That is about as much effort as will be required from me. I miss you! Any chance you'll be in Panguitch for Christmas this year?
Post a Comment