Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 3

Today I'm supposed to share a picture of me and my friends.  This is so sad, but I don't have any pictures of some of my best firends.  I have been blessed with some of the greatest firends that support me and help me on a daily basis.  I know now that I better get my camera out and start snapping!  You wonderful women out there know who you are and I thank you for always being there for me!  I guess I could post a picture of my BEST friend and that of course is Michael.  He's always there for me and puts up with my little temper tantrums.  I also posted a picture of my wonderful family.  I consider my Mom as one of my best friends and depend on her for so much, I also know that all of my brothers and their families are always there for me.  I'm lucky to have them not only as friends, but as family!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com