Monday, September 8, 2008

School Days


It's official Haley started Pre-school today. She is growing up so fast. She loved her class and was excited to see Emily and Sophia there. They practiced A's today and colored an Armadillo. On the way home she told me all about Armadillo's--I was shocked at how much she knew and that they covered all that in class. I then learned that she knows about armadillos from watching Go Diego Go. I guess you can learn from watching TV.


Hunter wasn't to happy about her going to class. He cried and just wanted his friend Haley to play with him. I'm glad they are such good friends! I had to go buy him a treat and go to the park to get him settled down. Plus I need him to know that Mom is pretty fun to hang out with!

4 comments:

Cori White said...

wow.. haley in preschool.. shes getting so big.. camden started about a month ago and LOVES it. we love it too.. He has lots of friends there and his teacher is his sunbeam teacher too! sounds like you are busy as ever. we have bunco this week.. maybe I will win!

Jason, Lindsay, and Brooklyn said...

Sorry it's been so long since I've been in touch. What a crazy summer! Haley looks so cute and grown up. Where is she going to preschool? Unfortunately, we didn't get to move to the Henderson area. Jason got transferred back to Red Rock, so we are now living in Summerlin. We definately need to plan a get-together. I haven't even seen your cute little Harmon in person yet. Let me know what days are best for you.

Lara said...

What a cutie! I would have thought she was in kindergarten for sure (with all that soccer playing)! They sure start them early now a days don't they!

Heather said...

Your kids are so cute...are you sure we are old enough to be mom's...don't you ever just feel like having a bigger tantrum than they do, or is that just me? Heather



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com