I've Been Tagged!
5 THINGS
10 Years Ago...
1. I was serving in the great Kentucky Louisville Mission
2. Trying to be a good Missionary
3. Not worrying about money, kids, and mortgages
4. Missing my family
5. Getting ready to hit my 1 year mark on the mission
5 Things I Need To Do Today...
1. Take Hunter to Tumbling
2. Hold Cub Scouts--I usually don't mind, but today I was secretly hoping nobody would show up--is that bad?
3. Soccer Practice.
4. Go to the gym
5. Finish reading Midnight Sun on the computer so I can focus on everything else.
5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. Anything Hostess--I'm a sucker for creme filling :)
2. Ice Cream
3. Pea Pods
4. popcorn
5. pastries
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire...
1. Pay off the House or buy a bigger one (with a maid)
2. Invest/Save
3. Travel
4. Buy a new wardrobe/a magic one that would hide all my imperfections
5. Build my Mom her dream kitchen
5 Place I Have Lived...
1. Henderson. NV
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Cedar City, UT
4. Panguitch, UT
5. Mission--Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio
5 Jobs I Have Had...
1. Mom, Chauffeur, Chef, Maid, and Michaels secretary
2. Surgical Coordinator for busy Ophthalmic Office
3. Office Manager for Otorhinolaryngologist--Ear, Nose, and Throat Doc
4. Dermatologist Office
5. Arbys/Long John Silvers--gotta love those fast food jobs
1 comment:
I did not know that you served a mission! Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment