It's rare that I make dinner and there are no leftovers and everyone loves it, but I found a recipe for sweet & sour chicken that was a HIT. I was so excited, so if you'd like the recipe click HERE
Hey, I made this tonight and everyone LOVED it! Thanks for the recipe. I watched some old home movies last night and had a good laugh. Remember the Summertime Blues and the stake roadshow? It was pretty embarassing watching it with my husband. Good times!!!
2 comments:
Hey, I made this tonight and everyone LOVED it! Thanks for the recipe. I watched some old home movies last night and had a good laugh. Remember the Summertime Blues and the stake roadshow? It was pretty embarassing watching it with my husband. Good times!!!
Thanks Alleen! I've added this to my menu plan this week so we can try it.
Post a Comment