
I am a big planner and hate it when my plans get messed up, but sometimes I guess it works out for the best. That's what happened today, but I was left with some free time to just have fun with the kids. We were headed to Cedar City to see my new nephew when Michael got hit with the flu. It was bound to happen since we've been passing it around the family this week. We were just north of town when we turned around to bring Michael home. My plan was to keep heading up with the kids, but after an hour in the car I wasn't sure they would last another 2 1/2 hours and me by myself (plus I really didn't want to spread any of our yucky germs to that cute baby). So we stayed home and put Michael in bed and I got to work on the house. After mopping the floor I realized that I owed the kids at least a little fun so we headed to Boulder City. The McDonalds there is so fun and it was a nice change of scenery. We were the only ones there so the kids ran wild and I sat and read. After that we headed to the park to feed the ducks. It was fun just to watch 4 of my favorite little people discover new things and enjoy each others company. So as much as I hate when plans have to change I'm thankful for together time with no stress! We ended the evening with pizza and a movie (Karate Kid). I'm glad to say Michael's feeling a bit better, which I'm glad for!
 |
| Trying to get 4 kids to hold still is IMPOSSIBLE :) |
<><><><><><> <>

>
>>>>>> | <><><><><><> >>>>>>
| When you run out of bread--get the rocks. |
 |
| Model walk |
4 comments:
Aren't plans meant to be broken!? :) I know how you feel...I am the same way. Sounds like you had a fun day. :)
I am so happy you stole such a beautiful moment with your kids! Precious:)
Some of my best memories with my little fam are from un-planned adventures!!! Life just seems to work itself out sometimes...
Cute kids!! I love the pictures.
Post a Comment