Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 10

Day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
Man if you would have asked me this back in high school, I could have given you a list a mile long.  Music seemed so important back then.  I couldn't function without listening to something if I was getting ready, doing homework, or just hanging out.  Now I guess my interests have changed.   I usually only listen to music in the car now, but occasionally I'll turn something on while I'm putting on my make up.  I usually pick music that gets me up and moving.  I do like to listen to church music especially on Sunday's to try and set the right mood for the day.  I'm also trying to get my kids to learn more of the primary songs so it helps to have it playing in the background as they bathe and get ready for bed.
The main time I listen to music is when I'm working out, and my tastes vary depending on my mood.  If I'm in a bad mood and mad I choose more of the hard rock selections like Def Leopard.  If I'm happy I like some Neil Diamond (weird I know).  When I'm sad I usually try to pep up my step with something that makes me move and want to dance.  Wish I could be more specific, but really if you knew all the music I had on my Ipod, I would be embarrassed!

1 comment:

Josie said...

I love Neil Diamond too.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com