Saturday, September 6, 2008
Midnight Sun
Okay I just heard about Stephanie Meyers new book Midnight Sun. It is another book in the Twilight Saga, but this one starts from the beginning and is Edwards Perspective. So apparently someone leaked the book on the Internet for everyone to see. Stephanie Meyer was upset by this (Which I don't blame her at all!) and decided to not finish the book. Dishonest people really irritate me! So anyway she put what was complete on her website for all to read. I started it and I must say it is awesome! I want to read the whole thing regardless of what is already out there so I hope she changes her mind and finishes it. I would buy it regardless. If you are interested in reading it click here If you loved the other 4 books you will love this to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I liked Bella's character a lot better from Edward's perspective. Honestly I thought she was a little irritating in the other books. 264 pages of Midnight Sun weren't enough this time...she barely got going. I would have told you about the link the other day but I thought for sure I was the last one to hear about it, lol.
Hmmm.. that's weird because on her website like a year ago, she had the first chapter posted of that book. She said that she eventually wanted to finish the book, but her publishers required that she finish one book a year of her original series. Is there more now? I would have really liked Edward's perspective much more. Bella is SO WHINNY! :)
Post a Comment